A few weeks ago, on a 15 hour flight from Thailand to Montreal, I asked myself a question that family, friends and strangers ask me almost every day: “where to next?” My usual response is somewhere along the lines of “wherever the cheapest airfare takes me.” I’m a budget traveler. And while it’s not a travel style that is suited to everyone, I’ve found a way to make it work for me. But no matter how many countries I touch down in, some countries have a permanent residence in my mind.
I envision myself in these places over and over again. That’s not to say that I don’t have fond memories of the places I’ve already been in the past 18-20 months or so. Puerto Rico is one of the most charming places I’ve ever visited. I’m still baffled by how hospitable, efficient and intricate Japan is. And I absolutely love the energy in Thailand. But there are still loads of countries on my list of places to see. Maybe these destinations can be seen as a bucket list, or maybe life goals or even a personal challenge, regardless, I’m going to visit these countries before I die. I flatly refuse to leave this earth until then.
So without further ado here are 14 Breathtaking Countries (I’m going) To See Before Settling Down!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)